We can't live without this and it has been invaluable during the recent pandemic. Completely safe to both people and pets as it is formulated using hypochlorous, which is a naturally occurring biocide produced by white blood cells in the body.
Leucillin is the most powerful, non-toxic, non-irritant antiseptic available. It is pH neutral, non-drying, safe if your pets lick it and has proven anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal Technology.
Suitable for use on all mammals, birds and reptiles and kills up to 99.99999% of germs.
Leucillin is used to clean and flush minor wounds, is soothing to sensitive skin and our first aid kits just aren't complete without it. We also use it as a hand sanitiser in client sessions and when handling unknown or multiple animals to reduce cross contamination.
It is 300 times more effective than bleach and doesn't create bacterial resistance.
We keep the 150ml bottles in our pockets cars and bags and use the larger sizes as cost effective refills.